As an ADISA certified IT Disposal business we are proud that our Computer Recycling Centre is one of the leading facilities across EMEA. This is supported by our management team that have over 65 years combined experience within the industry.
Customers are welcome to visit our Computer Recycling Centre to audit our processes and procedures and also meet the staff that will be processing the equipment on their behalf. Our Computer Recycling Centre is also ISO14001 and ISO9001 certfied ensuring our customers have the confidence in our processes.
All of our staff in our Computer Recycling Centre are security cleared and this is completed as part of the strict security protocols we operate and is completed at the induction stage when they join the company.
Our facility holds all the correct EA licenses and we are audited on a regular basis to ensure we are maintaining the highest possible standards.
Why Choose GreensafeIT
- FREE NATIONWIDE COLLECTIONS
- Highly Secure and Certified IT Recycling Business
- HMG Approved Data erasure solutions
- All staff have been security vetted and approved.
- Overseen over 3M devices with 65 years combined management experience
- Full asset report produced as standard with every collection
- Ability to generate revenue from 80% of equipment returned to us on average
- Secure dedicated collections with security cleared staff
- Most Certified, secure and comprehensive mobile Shredding Solutions in the Market
- ISO14001 & ISO9001, ADISA & DIPCOG Certified
- Approved and certified by the Environment Agency
As an experienced IT Disposal services business providing IT disposal solutions across the NHS, Education, Central Government and Corporate space, Greensafe IT is an expert in the IT Disposal services.
At GreensafeIT we work hard to achieve our commitment that 100% of your electronic equipment will be recycled and that nothing will go to landfill. Our first option is always to refurbish your redundant equipment and extend its serviceable life. In most cases, a simple refurbishment will extend the life of a computer an additional 3 years. When e-waste is obsolete or damaged and cannot be refurbished, it is then broken down into component parts to be reused in new computers. By reusing as many elements as possible, we are limiting the energy use involved in recycling materials.
When all other options have been investigated and proven unsuitable, we will then ensure that waste parts are recycled in line with best practice protocols, by recovering and recycling even the smallest of constituent parts, we ensure that no part of your computer ends up in landfill.
Equipment we accept:
- IT equipment
- PCs and accessories
- Palmtops and accessories
- CRT Monitors and flat screen
- LCDs PC electronic components
- PC/Server components
- Server Racks/Flooring
- Circuit boards
- Power supplies
- Networking equipment (Routers, Hubs, Switches)
- Old computers (commodore, Atari, ZX Spectrum)
- Video gaming accessories and consoles
- Printers, parts and peripherals
- Toner cartridges only if SECURELY WRAPPED in plastic with NO SPILLAGE, software and software media (CD, floppy)
- Input peripherals (joysticks, keyboards, mice, drawing devices and boards)
- Wires and cables
Other Electronic Equipment:
- Vending machines
- Telecommunications equipment (office phones, phone exchange systems)
- TVs (excluding TVs with wooden surround)
- VCRs, DVDs, cameras and camcorders
- Satellite and digital TV equipment
- Mobile phones
GreensafeIT solutions cover recycling computer hardware and Telecoms equipment in accordance with the Pan European WEEE Directive.
We understand that recovering revenue from damaged and out dated equipment is a very important step in minimising upgrade costs and ensuring the clients success. Our customised approach will make your electronics recycling as simple as can be. Whether you are replacing a single broken machine, or you’re renewing your IT estate, Greensafe IT is your premiere choice. Our IT asset management services will increase your company’s bottom line. You will also have peace of mind that absolutely NONE of your electronics equipment ends up in landfills with GreensafeIT’s responsible recycling practices. For long distance company interaction, we have built very strong relationships with certain shipping vendors that provide us with exceptional shipping rates on volume loads. Please inquire today and allow GreensafeIT to service your Company and its client’s electronics liquidation and recycling needs.
It is GreensafeIT’s core belief to ensure that our downstream vendors are audited on a yearly basis to ensure the material are handled in the most environmentally safe and responsible manner available. We are fully insured to protect your data and use only the most up to date standards and compliances to destroy your data properly and securely.
Greensafe IT offers the perfect solution for those looking to balance the social and environmental benefits of recycling WEEE waste, against the commercial imperative of protecting confidential information.Our service will ensure that 100% of your Company’s redundant electrical and IT is disposed of, without exposing your confidential information to potential misuse. By choosing Greensafe IT you ensure that your business is complying with the WEEE Directive, protecting the environment and with ensuring that your company and client’s information and reputation is protected.