Why Choose GreensafeIT for Secure Hard Drive Shredding Destruction Services
- UK wide Coverage
- Most certified, secure and comprehensive mobile shredding solutions in the market place
- Ability to process high volumes in one day
- Highly Secure and Certified IT Recycling Business
- HMG approved Shredding solutions
- All staff have been security vetted and approved.
- Overseen over 3M devices through the IT Recycling process
- Only Mobile ADISA Certified solution in the UK today
- 65 years combined management experience in the IT Recycling Industry
- ISO14001 & ISO9001, ADISA & DIPCOG Certified
- Approved and certified by the Environment Agency
High volume shredding anywhere in the UK
Using cutting edge technology, GreensafeIT utilise shredding units that are fit for purpose and can shred up to 3000 devices a day anywhere in the UK conforming to the most stringent standards and mandates.
Secure Hard drive shredding Destruction services is the most secure ways to ensure your data destruction and data disposal processes are secure – whatever your line of business is. The growing threat of identity fraud means it is now more important than ever to ensure your data destruction and data disposal processes for large volumes of electronic information stored in hard drives is secure and handled by a trusted and respected supplier.
Every job is different and this is why we have designed a mobile solution that can cope with any type of destruction service a customer may request at any site across the UK. The Mobile unit can shred high volume of HDD’s, CD’s, USB pens, Paper, Mobile phones and other mobile devices. We are able to modify the vehicle to cope with each customer request so ensuring a fit for purpose solution is provided each time.
Typically our customers can request three types of service when requesting onsite shredding solutions:
- Annual shredding contracts
- One off project requests for large shredding activity
- Adhoc shredding requests throughout the year
Our team of Security Cleared personnel install trust, peace of mind and our solutions complies with the following mandates and standards:
- HMG Security Policy Framework
- HMG IA Standard No. 5 – Secure Sanitisation
- ADISA (Asset Disposal Information Security Alliance)
- JSP 440 Joint Services Publication
- Data Protection Act 1998
Removing the risk of unauthorised exposure
Strict industry standards and government regulations are in place that force organisations to mitigate the risk of unauthorised exposure of confidential corporate and government data. These regulations include HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act); FACTA (The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003); GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley); Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx); and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Failure to comply can result in fines and damage to company reputation, as well as civil and criminal liability.
By utilising GreensafeIT’s UK wide secure shredding services you mitigate the risk completely as it is impossible to reconstruct and recover the data once a unit has been shredded by our team. We have specially designed shredder that ensure we do our work effectively and securely.
Once the hard drive destruction is complete the hard drive disposal process begins. The destroyed hard drives are sent to GreensafeIT Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) approved partners where the material is smelted down and the raw materials separated. The ferrous and non-ferrous metals are removed first before copper rich materials, printed circuit boards and plastics are taken away. All these waste materials are then sent to be turned into new recycled products.
More than just peace of mind
Besides giving businesses the peace of mind which comes from knowing their hard drive destruction and hard drive disposal processes are secure, destroying hard drives with GreensafeIT is also:
- Cost effective: GreenSafeIT offer competitive prices for hard drive destruction and hard drive disposal services.
- Convenient: We can undertake your hard drive data destruction on site or off site depending on your requirements.
- Compliant: Our hard drive destruction services ensure that your data destruction and data disposal is compliant with data privacy legislation. We issue a Certificate of destruction detailing the time and date of every hard drive destruction to provide you with an audit trail.
- Environmentally Responsible: As well as being a secure means of data destruction and data disposal GreensafeIT’s hard drive destruction service also offers one of the most environmentally friendly hard drive disposal processes available. GreensafeIT holds all required permits for recycling e-waste, and is compliant with WEEE regulations, holds a Waste Carrier License and is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited.
In addition to hard drives GreensafeIT also accept the following electronic media materials for the secure data destruction and data disposal:
- Backup Magnetic Tapes (any kind DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Floppy Disk (3.5 inch disks, 5.25 inch disks and many more)
- Zip Disk (100 MB, 250 MB and other large disks)
- Optical media (CDs, DVDs, Blue Ray and HD DVD)
- Mobile phones
- USB pens
- CD Roms
- Confidential documents
GreensafeIT provides cost-effective and secure hard drive and media destruction services which include:
- On-site and off-site hard drive shredding
- Documented process of destruction
- Serial number reporting
- Asset tag removal
- Environmental disposal
- Chain of custody documentation
- Secure facilities
- ISO9001 & ISO140001 certification
- ADISA Certified mobile solutions
GreensafeIT can cover large and small projects across the UK and can offer project management and site surveys prior to the project go live. GreensafeIT will provide relevant security cleared engineers and professionals to SC clearance levels and will also provide detailed statement of work documents prior to any project initiation.
GreensafeIT’s philosophy in regards to hard drive destruction, hard drive shredding or data destruction is one of compliance and fail safe procedures to operate a professional solution. Whilst there are many computer recycling companies or ITAD’s (Information Technology Asset Disposal Companies) in the market place our knowledge and expertise separate us from the competition. As a business we have over 65 years of combined experience within the industry GreensafeIT promote expertise and understanding in delivering a secure cost effective service portfolio.
Resources: – Secure Hard Drive Shredding Destruction Services
- Hard Drive Destruction Service
- How to Destroy hard drive
- Hard Drive Destruction Methods
- Recycling Hard Drives
- Hard Drive Shredding Service
- Secure Disposal of Hard Drives