Why Choose GreensafeIT
- Most certified, secure and comprehensive mobile shredding solutions in the market place
- Our Service and processes are CPNI certified (Not just the equipment)
- Ability to process high volumes in one day
- Highly Secure and Certified IT Recycling Business
- HMG approved Shredding Solutions
- All staff have been security vetted and approved.
- Overseen over 3M devices Through the IT Recycling Process
- 65 Years combined management experience
- Full asset report produced as standard with every collection
- Only ADISA Certified Mobile Solution in the UK Today
- ISO14001 & ISO9001, ADISA & DIPCOG Certified
- Approved and certified by the Environment Agency
With a state of the art onsite hard drive shredding service that can shred up to 3,000 hard disks in one single day from within our secure mobile shredding vehicle. We are also able to provide a mobile shredder that can shred media or HDD’s from within the customers own office environment should they want this service.
At GreensafeIT we provide our customers with the most secure and controlled processes when handling data bearing devices via our state of the art and very unique shredding vehicles and solutions. Each customer requirement is different and our service desk team ensure they fully understand the customers requirements before we provide you with a cost effect solution. Call us today to discuss the different options we can provide.
Cost effective solutions
If a customer has less than 100 items that they require shredding GreensafeIT are able to offer cost effect yet very secure solutions to meet with the customers requirements. Please contact our customer service team to discuss your requirements in more detail. They will put together a proposal on how the data can be handled and the costs associated to this service.
For customers with larger requirements we are able to put together many different proposals from:
- An annual secure shredding contract
- A one off quote for large volumes built up over time
- A bespoke solution to meet a particular project requirement
We adopt a flexible approach to every request from our customers, we review the volumes we’re asked to process and will provide the customer with the most cost effective and secure process available to offer.
Secure shredding at any location
GreensafeIT’s mobile shredding services ensure that all your confidential information is securely handled at any location you have, removing any risks that can occur when transporting data and devices.
Mobile or onsite shredding services are the only secure way to permanently destroy decommissioned hard disks. Using cutting edge data destruction technology, GreensafeIT utilise shredding units which conform to the most stringent standards and mandates.
GreensafeIT has invested into a state of the art secure mobile sanitisation unit that will meet all data sanitisation requirements within the field.
The mobile unit holds 12 CCTV cameras and is secured with steel re-enforced sidings. The unit holds multiple shredding units to securely destroy hard disk drives and paper within the same secure environment.
See one of our hard drive shredders in action below:
A trusted team
Our team of security cleared personnel install trust and peace of mind and our solution complies with the following mandates and standards:
- HMG Security Policy Framework
- HMG IA Standard No. 5 – Secure Sanitisation
- ADISA (Asset Disposal Information Security Alliance)
- BE EN 15713:2009 Secure destruction of confidential material — Code of practice
- JSP 440 Joint Services Publication
- Data Protection Act 1998
Strict industry standards and government regulations are in place that force organisations to mitigate the risk of unauthorised exposure of confidential corporate and government data. These regulations include HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), FACTA (The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003), GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOx); and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Failure to comply can result in fines and damage to company reputation, as well as civil and criminal liability.
By utilising GreensafeIT’s on site shredding services, it makes it impossible to reconstruct and recover the data.
Once the onsite shredding service is complete the hard drive disposal process begins. The destroyed hard drives are sent to GreensafeIT’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) approved partner for further shredding and recycling.
A process then takes place whereby ferrous and non-ferrous metals are removed first before copper rich materials, printed circuit boards and plastics are taken away. All these waste materials are then sent to be turned into new recycled products.
Complete peace of mind
Besides giving businesses the peace of mind, which comes from knowing their hard drive destruction and hard drive disposal processes are secure, destroying hard drives with GreensafeIT is also:
- Cost effective: GreenSafeIT Limited offer competitive prices for hard drive destruction and onsite shredding services
- Convenient: We can undertake your hard drive data destruction on site or off site depending on your requirements
- Compliant: Our mobile shredding services ensure that your data destruction and data disposal is compliant with data privacy legislation. We issue a certificate of destruction detailing the time and date of every hard drive destroyed to provide you with an audit trail
- Environmentally Responsible: As well as being a secure means of data destruction and data disposal, GreenSafeIT Limited’s mobile shredding services also offer one of the most environmentally friendly hard drive destruction processes available. GreenSafeIT Limited holds all required permits for recycling e-waste, and is compliant with WEEE, holds a Waste Carrier License and is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited
Secure data destruction and data disposal
In addition to hard drives GreensafeIT also accept the following electronic media materials for secure data destruction and data disposal:
- Backup Magnetic Tapes (any kind DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Floppy Disks (3.5 inch disks, 5.25 inch disks and many more)
- Zip Disks (100 MB, 250 MB and other large disks)
- Optical media (CDs, DVDs, Blue Ray and HD DVD)
Mobile shredding services
GreenSafeIT Limited provides cost-effective and secure mobile shredding services which include:
- On-site and off-site hard drive shredding
- Documented process of destruction
- Serial number reporting
- Asset tag removal
- Environmental disposal
- Chain of custody documentation
- Secure facilities
End-to-end client project delivery
GreensafeIT can cover large and small projects and can offer project management and site surveys prior to the project go live. GreensafeIT will provide relevant security cleared engineers and professionals to SC clearance levels and will also provide detailed statement of work documents prior to any project initiation.
GreensafeIT’s philosophy in regards to hard drive destruction, mobile shredding or onsite shredding is one of compliance and fail-safe procedures to operate a professional solution. Whilst there are many computer recycling companies or ITAD’s (Information Technology Asset Disposal Companies) in the market place our knowledge and expertise separate us from the competition. As a business we have over 65 years of combined experience within the industry; GreensafeIT promotes expertise and understanding in delivering a secure cost effective service portfolio.