Greensafe IT is committed to protecting your privacy when you are using our online services. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This policy covers all users who register to use our website and all visitors to the Site. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Data Protection Act
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is GreenSafe IT of 6 Sherwood Road, Aston Fields Industrial Estate, Bromsgrove B60 3DR
(registration number 8173959).
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- GreensafeIT is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase (if you are paying for our services using this method).
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO PROVIDE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS VIA EMAIL, FAX OR PHONE.