Secure Office Box is an IT disposal solution that simplifies the end to end process for customers wanting to remove their unwanted IT hardware or documentation in a secure and cost effective IT hardware and confidential documents disposal service. This fully compliant process ensures that data is disposed of in a secure and controlled manner in our ISO9001 and ISO14001 approved facility taking the burden aware from your data controller and environmental and CSR controllers. Any surplus hardware assets that are not required will be processed via our IT disposal service again ensuring all legal, environmental laws and policies are adhered with.
This is completed in three simple steps to make the whole experience easy to use.
- Choose the type of Secure Office Box that meets your IT disposal needs and we will ship them to you anywhere in the UK
- You fill the SecureOfficeBox with the items you no longer require
- Contact our service desk via email or phone and we will arrange a secure, dedicated collection, via satellite tracked vehicles and security cleared drivers. We will complete all the legal documents required and and process the SecureOfficeBox at our fully accredited IT disposal facility.
Once the Secure Office Box has been processed we will send you the following information depending on the solution you have requested:
- A certificate of destruction for the contents of the IT disposal box that we have processed.
- A data disposal certificate if we have data erased any hard disk drives or other data bearing devices
- A full asset report of all of the items that we processed through the disposal service.
Obtaining any of the above disposal services will enable your Company to complete your full audit process and at the same time comply with your legal obligations. This solution is designed so it complies with all data disposal and disposal services legislation. The service has been designed so that we can easily be white labeled and then be sold by resellers and distributors into their customer base. These disposal services are branded under “Secure Office Box” solution and can be sold in five ways for each style of box:
- Pure Disposal service
- Pure Disposal service with full asset management service
- Recycle / reuse service
- Recycle / reuse service with full asset management service
- Secure Shredding of confidential waste ( paper / archiving )
Wheelie Bin Solution
This is designed for secure storage of IT disposal products or confidential documents within the office environment yet can be easily moved around the office or departments within a site. Ideal for storing small IT products such as Hard Disk Drives, USB pens, Optical Media and DLT tapes. This unit is locked with a key and ensures that any data sensitive devices or confidential documents are stored within the office environment securely and safely.
Large Wheelie Bin
This is designed for secure storage of IT disposal products or confidential documents and is stored in a loading bay or large loading area where access to the unit can be made. This solution can handle large IT products such as PC’s, laptops and monitors or large volumes of small IT consumables such as hard disk drives, DLT tapes, Optical Media and USB pens. It is also designed to store large volumes of confidential documents and files that are generated in an office environment. It has a controlled loading hatch for smaller items so that the box can remain locked whilst users can place products inside the secure bin.
This is designed as a cost effective and flexible IT and confidential documents disposal service. The units can be flat packed easily and when required quickly erected to store large IT products such as PC’s, laptops and monitors or large volumes of small IT consumables such as hard disk drives, DLT tapes, Optical Media and USB pens. It is also designed to store large volumes of confidential documents and files that are generated in an office environment.
This is designed as a very secure, lockable but flexible IT hardware and confidential documents disposal service. The units can be flat packed and when required are quickly erected to store large IT products such as PC’s, laptops and monitors or large volumes of small IT consumables such as hard disk drives, DLT tapes, Optical Media and USB pens. It is also designed to store large volumes of confidential documents and files that are generated in an office environment.
All of the services are compliant with all current legal and environmental legislation such as Annex II of the WEEE Directive, Data Protection Act, CESG Guidelines and ISO14001 Protocols. Organisations are obligated by law and legislation to ensure their IT assets and data are handled correctly. Today there are serious penalties for non-compliance on these matters.
The miss handling of your data or assets can result in:
- Potential fine of £500,000 per incident
- Time in prison for CEO and other key stakeholders
- Civil liability
- Untold damages by lawsuits
- Irreparable damage to an organisation’s reputation and brand
- Loss in consumer confidence
- Decline in revenue due to a tarnished reputation and loss of clients.
Our services ensure these areas are taken care of, giving you peace of mind that you are using a partner who is trusted in this industry and then letting you focus on your business growth. We are able to offer our customers a true end to end IT disposal service, from collection to shredding and separating the raw materials via a state of art WEEE Plant. The Plant ensures the waste is shredded and then separated into four separate fractions which are then sent off for final treatment. Our recycling operation creates 14 raw material components from the products that our customers send back. These materials range from cardboard and polystyrene to precious metals and plastics. All of which are handled in accordance to “batrrt” Guidance Notes and as Annex II of the WEEE Directive ensuring our customers stay compliant and ahead of the regulations and laws.